Materials Testing Technician
G&H Technical Services Ltd are a UKAS accredited (#8540) materials testing company based in Kent.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Materials Testing Technician to join our expanding team.
Your role will consist of working outside in all weathers and be responsible for carrying out sampling and testing to UKAS Accredited standards. You will also be required to provide an accurate & digital report on a daily basis.
We are based in Sittingbourne, but due to the nature of the role, you will be required to travel to and from sites around the country, please note due to the nature of the role some hours can be unsociable including weekends and overnight stays, however all expenses and overtime is catered for.
What we require
Please note we are only accepting applications from people with the following;
A valid and current CSCS card
A full UK driving licence
On Site experience and Street works qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Good IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel.
• Strong Math's skills would be advantageous for Sampling & Testing
• The role will also require accurate and consistent record keeping
• Interested in construction, science and laboratory testing
• Proactive in identifying problems and defects
• Be willing to work outside in all weather
• Committed to self-development
A competitive salary, and all the benefits of a thriving and growing organisation including:
- Continual Professional Development
- Company works vehicle
- Job related allowances and enhanced overtime rates
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Pay reviews and Bonus Scheme